Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ventura County Fair

We went to the Ventura County Fair today.

It was nice. At first, I wasn't too sure I'd enjoy it because the place was tinier than any county fair I'd previously been to. It was funny...we saw a pig race. I thought it'd be weird so I asked Brian if we could sit to watch. Neither of us had seen anything like that. The pigs were tiny and cute. The whole show was entertaining. There was one point where there were hurdles the pigs were supposed to jump over. The announcer made one hurdle extra tall but the audience didn't see there was a trap door until the pig ran right through it.

I finally found a wallet that fits my purse! We ate ice cream. Brian got some new cooking gadgets and we rode the ferris wheel. Yay!

It was a much deserved stress-free fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment